Organize Your Fundraising Campaign
- After registering, please create your individual fundraising page.
- If you selected “YES” in the section of registration that says Please Get Your Own Personalized Fundraising Page, you will receive an email with a link to create your fundraising page. If you have any problems, please email Ellen Swercewski at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Set your personal fundraising goals.
- Make a list of everyone you know. This will become your donors’ list.
- Become your first donor.
- Draft fundraising letter. When you are comfortable, send it to your list.
- Draft follow-up emails.
- Come up with creative fundraising activities.
- Be enthusiastic!
- Tell everyone you know that you are participating.
- Forward your check donations to the foundation on an ongoing basis.
- Send thank you notes to your sponsors!
- Check the Walker Guide for additional information on tracking your fundraising efforts and matching gift programs.
- Share fundraising ideas with the TBF virtual walk community via social media or contact us at 860-437-1400 or email@example.com
Remember, the virtual component will allow walkers who can’t be together on Walk Day to fundraise and stay connected to a fantastic cause. Choose your activity, your distance, your where and when. Share your pictures at #tbbcfwalkingforacure2021